Families will find kid-friendly activities in Summerville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is USS Yorktown.
- You'll find 2125 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charleston
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Summerville
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wassamassaw Community Park, Azalea Park, and James Allen Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are White Gables and Summerville Dorchester Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Summerville. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Summerville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 46.42 inches of rain falls on Summerville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F