Find Hotels in Sun City West, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2020
Reviewed on May 27, 2020
Reviewed on May 14, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 3, 2019
Visiting Sun City West
Visitors can enjoy all that Sun City West has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Peoria Sports Complex, Gila River Arena, and University of Phoenix Stadium.
- You'll find 3164 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sun City West
Peoria Sports Complex, Gila River Arena, and University of Phoenix Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wet 'n' Wild and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion.
As you plan your vacation to Sun City West, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 207 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sun City West Home W/patio-steps to Golf Course! is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Sun City West. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Midtown can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Corte Bella Adult Golf Community Home W/ Private 1200 Sqft Patio is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Sun City West. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Phoenix can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Hillcrest Haven - Luxurious Golf Course Condo in Active Senior Community is 1 mi (1.5 km) from the center of Sun City West. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Phoenix can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Sun City West
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sun City West is 8.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 104°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sun City West?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sun City West, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sun City West?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sun City West?
Recent reviews of Sun City West hotels
More trip options
- Sun City West Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sun City West Airports
- Hotels in Sun City West Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sun City West Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sun City West
- More Hotel Options in Sun City West
- More Popular Hotels in Phoenix
- Other Hotels near Sun City West, Phoenix
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends