Travelers to Tremblay-en-France give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene, and entertainment choices. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafés and local tours. Top sights around the area include Galeries Lafayette, Disneyland® Paris, and Arc de Triomphe.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 19.2 mi (31 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tremblay-en-France
A favorite place to visit in the city is Aeroville Shopping Center. In the area, you'll also find Galeries Lafayette and Disneyland® Paris.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tremblay-en-France. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- CitizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Arc de Triomphe, 13.9 mi/22.3 km from the heart of the city, and Paris Catacombs, which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Getting Around Tremblay-en-France
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station or Tremblay-en-France Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV Station. Tremblay-en-France may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tremblay-en-France
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 24.25 inches of rain falls on Tremblay-en-France each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F