When you envision your future vacation, you perhaps picture yourself ambling through downtown, noticing the buildings or the beautiful landscapes all around you. But there is one feature you're especially looking forward to: Union College. Now is finally the time to mark it complete.
Lodging at Union College
Hotels near Union College
Union College is a good spot to visit.
It is situated in Albany, the state's capital. This prevalent city is visited by travelers from many parts of the globe.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Union College, there are at least 7 possible accommodations to choose from. Consider the Hampton Inn Schenectady, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Schenectady and the Days Inn Schenectady. They are only 0.8 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are some inexpensive accommodation options in the area. Why not head over to the Americas Best Value Inn-Schenectady/Albany West, which is 0.8 miles away, or the Vintage Chic Inn, which is 0.8 miles away?
This area also provides a selection of impressive upmarket hotels. The Imperial Motel and the Parker Inn & Suites are just a hop, skip and jump away at relatively short distances of just 0.9 miles for the first and 0.8 miles for the latter.
Don't forget to enjoy a treat and a hot coffee at Civitello's Italian Pastry (42 North Jay Street, Schenectady). Finish the night with an appetizing meal at The Bier Abbey (613 Union Street, Schenectady). This dining establishment is 0.5 miles from Union College, making it an accessible choice.
You don't have to venture very far from Union College to find other things to see and do in this region:
- You'll be amazed at how much you can learn while still enjoying yourself at Museum of Innovation and Science. The array of interactive exhibits and displays means everyone is sure to have a fun time.
- Whether you watch a comedy, tragedy or musical, a night at Proctors Theater is the ideal way to experience some first-class entertainment.
- If you're a fan of stage performances, you have to enjoy an evening at Schenectady Civic Playhouse.
- Lovers of history should visit Schenectady County Historical Society Museum, a place where history comes to life to recount tales of days long gone.
- Let your mind wander back to the excitement of your college or university days as you tour the fascinating campus of Schenectady County Community College.
The close proximity of Schenectady Station to Union College makes light rail a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.8 miles away.
Expedia's resorts and hotels in Stockade Historic District offer all you want, so you'll surely find sites near Union College you'll adore. With hundreds of tourists over the past year, you will not be alone. You'll travel boldly once reservation time is here, too: many visitors endorse their Stockade Historic District hotel. Find all the pointers and tricks you're searching for right here.
- And we have comfy accommodations for everyone, including families with children and solitary travelers.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous monument, the staff at accommodation close to Union College provide wonderful service.
- You'll find accommodation in Stockade Historic District are always waiting to welcome you into presentable and fresh rooms.
It's clear why hotels close to Stockade Historic District got more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your favorite spot is waiting with our diverse database of hotels near Union College.
Stockade Historic District Facts and Figures
Once Union College is realized, there are still further activities to see and do in Stockade Historic District.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get educated about the territory's life story.
- a full schedule of adventures, you'll also find Stockade Historic District knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Stockade Historic District sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but soaring numbers of stays mean today is the day to book.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old sights and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing selfies. Paying a visit to Stockade Historic District is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Union College. Reserve now!