Visitors to Villemur-sur-Tarn are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Place Nationale, Basilique Saint-Sernin, and Place du Capitole.
- You'll find 405 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Villemur-sur-Tarn
Place Nationale, Basilique Saint-Sernin, and Place du Capitole are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museum of the Augustins and Cite de l'Espace.
As you make plans for a getaway to Villemur-sur-Tarn, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Nemea AppartHotel Résidence Concorde is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Villemur-sur-Tarn. This 4-star residence in Toulouse features free WiFi, a health club, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Hôtel Pullman Toulouse Centre is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Villemur-sur-Tarn. This 5-star hotel in Toulouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Première Classe Toulouse Nord - Sesquières is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Villemur-sur-Tarn. This 1-star hotel in Toulouse features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Villemur-sur-Tarn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Villemur-sur-Tarn is 25.51 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F