Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Weisin has to offer. There are 122 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weisin
Places to visit in the larger region include Old Water Tower, Lubzer Stadtmuseum, and Leubz Church. In the area, you'll also find Zislow Beach and Parchim Town Hall.
As you start planning your visit to Weisin, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 29 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Passow OT Weisin is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Weisin. This 4.5-star hotel in Goehren-Lebbin features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- TUI BLUE Fleesensee is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Weisin. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dobbin-Linstow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Van der Valk Resort Linstow is 14.3 mi (23 km) from central Weisin. With a stay at this aparthotel in Goehren-Lebbin, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Weisin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Weisin each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F