Visiting Krakow am See
Visitors to Krakow am See are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Krakow am See, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Krakow am See
Places to visit in the larger region include Inselsee, Garder See, and Guestrow Castle. In the area, you'll also find Guestrower Rathaus and Ernst Barlach Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Krakow am See, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Nordischer Hof is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Krakow am See. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Krakow am See can enjoy access to free parking and cable TV.
- Two - Room - Holiday Apartment - Roswitha is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Krakow am See. This 4.5-star hotel in Goehren-Lebbin features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- House in the Center of Krakow am See With Parking, Terrace, Garden is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Krakow am See. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dobbin-Linstow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Krakow am See
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Krakow am See each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F