Visiting West Linn
Visitors can enjoy all that West Linn has to offer including the forests, riverfront, and jazz scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 35 mi (56.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Linn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Willamette Falls. In the area, you'll also find Moda Center and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center.
As you make plans for a getaway to West Linn, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 119 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Guest House Located in Between Lake Oswego and West Linn. 20 Minutes is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of West Linn. Located in West Linn, this guesthouse features a microwave and a coffee maker. Our customers like its central location and comfortable beds.
- Willamette Riverfront Home is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the center of West Linn. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Portland can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Private Willamette Riverfront Oasis - Whole House is 3.1 mi (5 km) from central West Linn. This 4.5-star hotel in Portland features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city center, and Oregon Zoo, which is 11 mi (17.8 km) away.
Dressing for West Linn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- West Linn gets about 40.39 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F