Find Hotels in West Memphis, AR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Visiting West Memphis
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Memphis, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its casinos, entertainment choices, and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include Orpheum Theatre, Beale Street, and Fire Museum of Memphis.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in West Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 33.3 mi (53.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Memphis
A couple of favorite places to visit are Southland Park Gaming and Racing and Tilden Rodgers Park. In the area, you'll also find Orpheum Theatre and Beale Street.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in West Memphis. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Memphis Marion, AR - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn Marion - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Marion - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Fire Museum of Memphis, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of the city, and FedEx Forum, which is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) away.
Dressing for West Memphis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- West Memphis gets about 52.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in West Memphis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Memphis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to West Memphis?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in West Memphis?
What's the best place to stay for families in West Memphis?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting West Memphis?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in West Memphis?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Southland Park Gaming and Racing?
What about the best place to stay close to Arkansas State University Mid-South?
What's the best accommodation if you'd like to visit the local casinos in West Memphis?
Recent reviews of West Memphis hotels
More trip options
- West Memphis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Memphis Airports
- Hotels near Popular West Memphis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in West Memphis
- More Hotel Options in West Memphis
- West Memphis Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Arkansas
- Other Hotels near West Memphis, Arkansas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends