Visitors can enjoy all that Westmorland has to offer including the seaside, coffeehouses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Centro
- The closest major airport is in El Centro, CA (IPL-Imperial County), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Westmorland
The picturesque setting of Sonny Bono Salton Sea National Wildlife Refuge and Westmorland City Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Westmorland Chamber of Commerce and Westmorland City Hall.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Westmorland - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Westmorland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 106°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Westmorland gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 106°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F