Visitors can enjoy all that Brawley has to offer including the cafés and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 35 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Centro
- The closest major airport is in El Centro, CA (IPL-Imperial County), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brawley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Warner Park. Additionally, you might want to add Del Rio Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Brawley. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Main Street Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Desert Motel - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Brawley Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Dressing for Brawley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 105°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Brawley gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 106°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F