Find Hotels in White Lake, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visiting White Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that White Lake has to offer including its parks. In White Lake, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in White Lake
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nicolet National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Kettlebowl Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your trip to White Lake, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 29 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Quiet AND Cozy LOG Cabin, Steps TO THE River IN Beautiful Northern Wisconsin! is 7.5 mi (12 km) from central White Lake. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Antigo can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- North Woods Location Near Boulder Lake. ATV and Snowmobile Trail Accessibility is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the center of White Lake. Guests who stay at this 2-star lodge in Bowler can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Americas Best Value Inn Antigo is located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of White Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Antigo can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for White Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 3°F at night
- White Lake gets about 29.21 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F