Visitors can enjoy all that Wittenberg has to offer including the casinos, restaurants, and football games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wausau
- The closest major airport is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wittenberg
A couple of favorite places to visit are Museum of the Wittenberg Area Historical Society and Maple Hills Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Arvid E. Miller Library and Museum in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Wittenberg Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Wittenberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 3°F
- Wittenberg gets about 29.21 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°F