Visitors to Shawano are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, entertainment choices, and live music.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Shawano
- The closest major airport is in Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shawano
The city's cultural venues include Wisconsin Bowhunter's Museum and Arvid E. Miller Library and Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shawano Lake and Shawano Speedway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Shawano. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Valhalla Hillside Inn - This 3-star inn features ski slopes, a casino, and free breakfast. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Pulaski - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Konkapot Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Shawano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 7°F at night
- About 31.33 inches of rain falls on Shawano each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F