Visitors to Antigo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, entertainment choices, and cafés.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wausau
- The closest major airport is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 37.6 mi (60.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antigo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Rockin Robin Park, Antigo City Park, and Antigo Lake Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clara R. McKenna Aquatic Center and Langlade County Historical Society Museum.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Antigo - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Antigo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 3°F at night
- About 29.21 inches of rain falls on Antigo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F