Find Hotels in Antigo, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Visitors to Antigo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, entertainment choices, and cafés.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wausau
- The closest major airport is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 37.6 mi (60.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antigo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Rockin Robin Park, Antigo City Park, and Antigo Lake Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clara R. McKenna Aquatic Center and Langlade County Historical Society Museum.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Antigo - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Antigo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 3°F at night
- About 29.21 inches of rain falls on Antigo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F