Visitors can enjoy all that Crandon has to offer including the forests, bars, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 174 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rhinelander
- The closest major airport is in Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crandon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crandon International Off-Road Raceway. You'll also find Kovac Planetarium and Nicolet National Forest in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Crandon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 3°F at night
- About 29.21 inches of rain falls on Crandon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F