Visiting Yuba City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Yuba City, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and theaters.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Yuba City
- The closest major airport is in Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yuba City
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Mary Aaron Museum and Sacramento Valley Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Ellis Lake, Venice Park, and North View Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yuba Sutter Mall and Mallard Lake Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Yuba City. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Colusa Riverside Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Marysville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Yuba City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Average annual rainfall for Yuba City is 21.46 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 40°F