Families will find kid-friendly activities in Oroville, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chico
- The closest major airport is in Chico, CA (CIC-Chico Municipal), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oroville
Favorite family attractions include Feather River Fish Hatchery and Oroville Gymnastics Academy. The city's natural beauty is on display at Bedrock Park, Kelly Ridge Recreation Area, and Lake Oroville. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oroville Chinese Temple and Hickman Family Vineyards.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Oroville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Gold Country Casino & Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Lodge At Feather Falls Casino - Our customers love the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oroville Lake - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Oroville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Oroville gets about 31.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F