Visitors to Gridley are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yuba City
- The closest major airport is in Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Willows, CA (WLW-Willows-Glenn County), 27.6 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gridley
Places to visit in the larger region include Oroville Gymnastics Academy, Bedrock Park, and Yuba Sutter Mall. In the area, you'll also find Oroville Chinese Temple and Ellis Lake.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Gridley Inn & RV Park - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gridley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Gridley gets about 30.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F