Find Hotels in Zabki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Travelers to Zabki will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park.
- You'll find 767 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zabki
Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Stadium and Presidential Palace.
As you start planning your visit to Zabki, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 709 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Fotex is located in the heart of Zabki. This 2.5-star hotel in Zabki features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Zabki. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from central Zabki. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
Top places to see in the area include Warsaw Uprising Monument, 5.5 mi/8.9 km from the city center, and Grand Theatre, which is 5.6 mi (9 km) away.
Dressing for Zabki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Zabki is 21.57 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F