Those traveling to Legionowo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 767 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Legionowo
Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Warsaw Uprising Monument and Grand Theatre.
As you plan your vacation to Legionowo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Legionowo. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the center of Legionowo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Legionowo. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Presidential Palace, 11.8 mi/18.9 km from the city center, and Warsaw Uprising Museum, which is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away.
Dressing for Legionowo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Legionowo gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F