The Best Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas
Congrats! You’re engaged and now it’s time to celebrate. Round up your best girlfriends and get ready for a totally epic bachelorette party in Las Vegas. What’s there to do in Vegas for a bachelorette party? Let’s find out!
Whether you’re looking to relax or rage it up, we’ve got you covered. Check out the best places to go in Vegas for your bachelorette party.
It’s time to kickstart this Las Vegas bachelorette party! You and your gal pals can book your flights to Las Vegas and arrive at McCarren Airport. The Strip is roughly 4 miles from the airport, which makes for an easy commute to your hotel. Hop in a shared ride or arrange transportation with your hotel—you’ll be ready to hit the slots within 20 minutes of landing!
For the perfect mani-pedi
Feeling fine starts at your fingertips (or your toes!). Book reservations for a mani and pedi at the Four Seasons Nail Bar, where you’ll receive more than just a paint job. Your high-end manicure or pedicure will include soaks, scrubs, and massages. Pick the Rescue Me treatment with a menthol massage and mud scrub, or the Citrus Splash for a hydrating paraffin mask on your hands and feet.
For gorgeous, Instagram-pic hair
Get to the root of things. Everyone will be ready to flash a pose for all those Instagram pictures once you pay a visit to Vegas Blow Dry Bar. Your girl gang can choose exactly how they want their locks to look, from vintage styles to beachy vibes. They even offer Vegas Makeover Party Packages, where they bring a glam squad straight to your hotel room.
For the ultimate sweets
They say girls are sugar and spice and all that’s nice, right? Keep telling yourselves that when you give into your sweeter side around town. From indulging in decadent treats to frequenting lavish cocktail lounges, your bachelorette party will fool everyone into thinking you’re the most innocent of them all.
Start off by bellying up to a different kind of bar. When you take a tour of HEXX Chocolate Bean-to-Bar Tasting & Education, you’ll get to see how the delicious chocolate bars are created. They’re expertly crafted with only cacao beans and organic palm sugar! Sample the goodness and don’t miss the chocolate tasting menu at HEXX Kitchen + Bar. Start off with the Ecuador dark chocolate—it won’t disappoint!
Read to shine on? Sip some pre-dinner cocktails under the dazzling beaded curtains at The Chandelier. So sweet and so glam, this is the perfect spot to get your evening started.
For the perfect spa day
You and your girl crew deserve a little pampering. Add a spa day to your Vegas bachelorette party itinerary to ensure you and your gals feel fabulous.
Whether you’re prepping for the night ahead of you or relaxing after last night’s bash, gather your party for a day at Qua Baths & Spa. Soak in the three Roman baths or brace yourself for a frigid dip in the Arctic Ice Room. The Laconium sauna is divine, too. Score a day pass and add on a treatment for the ultimate relaxation.
Another great spot? Spa at The Linq. Relish in the salt therapy cave and take it all in at the eucalyptus room. Ahhh, the refreshing scent of eucalyptus will energize you for the night ahead! Add on a facial, body treatment, or massage, and you and your gals will be ready to paint the town red.
For excellent shopping
Sure, you did your fair share of shopping before your bachelorette party, but that was then, and this is now. Take a short break from the DJs and champagne and treat yourself to some retail therapy. Meanwhile, if you’re wondering what do brides wear for a bachelorette party, you can pick up some last-minute supplies at the Vegas shops. Many brides-to-be like wearing all-white outfits with sashes and tiaras.
The Fashion Show on the Strip is where you’ll find shops that will suit everyone’s tastes and budgets. Whether you’re looking for a new swimsuit or your next go-to LBD, you’ll find it here. Depending on your budget, you may spend more time window shopping than credit card swiping at The Shops at Crystals. Home to some of the best luxury designers shops around, these stores offer some solid fashion inspiration.
For getting naughty
Tap into your dark side. Go down your list of Vegas bachelorette party ideas. Getting sinful belongs there somewhere, doesn’t it? This is Sin City after all! Check out some of these naughtier attractions that won’t get you in trouble.
Your girl squad will die laughing at this undead comedy show overrun by risqué zombies. Zombie Burlesque is a throwback to vintage horror films. With dancers and a live band, this burlesque show promises to be atomic.
Is it hot in here? Magic Mike Live Las Vegas turns up the heat. You and your girls will find yourselves blushing uncontrollably as the men take the stage with their acrobatic dance stunts. Coordinated by Channing Tatum himself, this strip show is based on the famous Magic Mike movies. Yes, ladies, those movies.
For a true Vegas experience
Have you and girls always wanted to ride a gondola? Now’s the time. The Grand Canal Shoppes is a unique shopping experience that allows you to float down the canal as you peruse all the high-end shops.
For the best clubs
Dancing belongs on everyone’s bachelorette list. It doesn’t matter if it’s night or day; when you’re in Vegas, you need to be ready to boogie at any hour. Whether you’re looking for sultry lounges, packed nightclubs, or sunny pool parties, Vegas promises it all. Gather up the girls and get ready to let loose!
- Omnia at Caesars Palace: Skip the stilettos. When it comes to Omnia, you’re going to want to wear something comfortable. At this nightclub, you’ll be dancing the night away…all night long. Party under the magical chandelier as the DJ spins your favorite beats until the wee hours of the morning. The venue is also famous for adding extra pizzazz to special celebrations, from champagne with confetti to drumlines around your table.
- TAO Beachclub: Why wait until the sun sets to get the party started? This is Vegas and this is your bachelorette party. Start celebrating pronto at TAO beachclub! TAO hosts the ultimate all-day pool party during spring and summer. Book a private cabana, get bottle service for you and your friends, and spend the day dancing to the DJ’s beats.
- Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop: Cheers under the Eiffel Tower at this rooftop bar. Check out the amazing views of the Strip from this whimsical spot and don’t forget to order bottle service. The club also offers various bachelorette packages to make your Parisian-inspired party unforgettable.
- Party Hop: Can’t decide on one place to settle down? You don’t have to! Join the VIP Day Club Crawl & Pool Parties tour, and you won’t have to worry about making your next move. A tour guide will bring your group around to the hottest day parties and invite you to skip all the lines and cover charges.
Before you fly home…
Flying out of McCarran Airport? Hunt down one of the Sprinkles Cupcake ATMs to treat your sweet tooth. Yes, it’s an actual machine that dispenses the cupcake of your choice. Did somebody say Salty Caramel? This fall, the company will have more ATMs sprinkled throughout the city, so get ready for your sugar levels to spike! It’s the perfect way to end your trip with the ladies.
Where to stay in Vegas
Where should I stay for my bachelorette party in Vegas? Hey, a girl’s gotta rest sometime! When it comes to finding the best hotel in Vegas for your bachelorette party, the options are practically endless. Check out the different neighborhoods around town. Believe it or not, there are places to stay beyond the glitz and glam of the Strip.
- The Strip: There’s no doubt about it; The Strip is the place to see and be seen. You’ll find all sorts of hotels in Las Vegas along the Strip that suit your style and budget. What’s more, when you stay in this neighborhood, you’ll be in the heart of all the action—theater performances to your left and casinos to your right and everything in between.
- Downtown: This area is considered the vintage Vegas. Located north of the Strip, Downtown is home to both the Fremont Experience and the Downtown Arts District. Even if you don’t book a hotel in this hood, it’s well worth a visit. Brave the Slotzilla zipline and don’t miss the quirky Neon Museum.
- Henderson: This city is located to the south of Las Vegas, but it’s got some charm of its own. Though quieter and more suburban than Vegas, it’s still the second largest city in the state. Check out its allure and book a hotel here—it’s a peaceful place to retreat after a wild night on the Strip.
Visiting Las Vegas for the first time?
We have answers to your biggest Vegas questions. Keep some of these things in mind to have the best vacation yet.
Q: Is the Strip walkable?
A: The Strip is very walkable; just follow the crosswalks and don’t jaywalk. If you get tired, hop on one of the many shuttle buses that frequent the area.
Q: Can you drink in public spaces in Vegas?
A: You can legally walk outside with an open container of alcohol. There’s no law here about public drinking, but be smart and safe about it if you decide to partake.
Q: How can I save money in Vegas?
A: Casinos offer free drinks to people on the slots and game tables.
Q: Any tips about visiting the desert for the first time?
A: Hiking early in the morning will help you avoid the hottest part of the day. Stock up on sunscreen and bring plenty of water to stay hydrated!
However you decide to spend your bachelorette party, Vegas promises a celebration like no other!
More Articles With Bachelor Bachelorette Party
Celebrating the single life in Baja California Sur