Availability: The Dylan Amsterdam
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non Refundable
Luxury Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Duplex, 1 Queen Bed
Luxury Duplex, 1 Queen Bed
Historic townhouse hotel on Keizersgracht canal
Near Dam Square
Located on the Keizersgracht canal, this 17th-century townhouse is three blocks from both Dam Square and the Anne Frank House museum, and 1 km (a half-mile) from the Rijksmuseum.
A contemporary theme hallmarks The Dylan Amsterdam's decor as well as the cuisine of the gourmet Vinkeles Restaurant; guests have 24-hour access to the fitness center in the hotel.
Complimentary wireless Internet
The 40 individually designed guestrooms, many with four-poster beds and exposed beams, feature intense colors, Oriental-style furniture, live orchids, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Dylan Amsterdam Amenities
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout The Dylan Amsterdam, and complimentary network cards are available from reception. The hotel's public areas are a striking blend of European and Oriental design, including a bar, a 20-meter (66-foot) lounge, brasserie, and Restaurant Vinkeles, a Michelin-starred (Gault Millau rating of 17) restaurant offering a unique dining experience in an historic bakery building. In summer, guests can dine on the terrace. On request, the hotel can arrange for a driver to collect guests from the airport (surcharge). Valet parking is available (surcharge).
The hotel has three meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate 80 for social gatherings, wedding services, and private dinners. Although the hotel has no formal business center, guests have limited complimentary use of a PC, as well as faxing, printing, scanning, and copying services at reception (at manager's discretion; surcharge applies for prolonged use).
Active guests enjoy complimentary access to the on-site fitness center. Massages are also available, as well as child care (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
Restaurant Vinkeles - Michelin starred restaurant serving French haute cuisine; views of the garden; surrounded by 18th century bakery ovens. Open Monday through Saturday from 7 PM - 10:30 PM. Dinner only. Reservations required.
Brasserie OCCO - Brasserie serving lunch and dinner. Open daily from 11 AM – 11 PM.
Lounge and Bar Barbou - Drinks are served daily, from early morning to late evening.
Cycling is one of Amsterdam's most popular forms of transportation, with dedicated bike lanes on many streets. The hotel has a limited number of bicycles for rent. In winter, an ice skating rink is created on Museum Square, four blocks from the hotel. Vondelpark and its network of paths are popular with joggers, and the historic Zuiderbad public swimming pool has recently been restored to its former glory; both are one kilometer(a half-mile) from the hotel.
Guests receive a discounted rate at a fitness center two blocks from the hotel, where facilities include a gym with cardio and resistance machines, sauna, and Turkish bath.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
The Dylan Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should notify the property of their expected arrival time in advance. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 90 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 63 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.