Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Bangkok Super Save
- One King Bed
Premier Room - Marriott Exclusive Premier Room Rate
- One King Bed
- High-speed pocket wireless Internet device
- BTS (Bangkok Mass Transit System) Skytrain daily pass
- 3 complimentary pieces of laundry per stay
- Late check-out until 2 PM
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Executive Level - Marriott Room Only Rate - Executive Leve
- One King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Executive Level
- One King Bed
Business hotel in Bangkok which connect to the shopping areas and BTS sky train
The hotel is located 32 km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport with direct access to the expressway, and a two-minute walk from the BTS Sky Train Ploenchit and Nana stations.
Restaurants & Bars
The hotel offers guests a unique concept in dining with breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as superb a la carte specialties.
Our guest room amenities provides high-speed internet access, in-room printing service, mini-bar, LCD TV, bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, luxurious bathrobes, hair dryer, coffee/tea making facilities
Book a stay at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, guest can count on experiencing some of the best amenities the city has to offer. Here are some of the ways guest can use this Bangkok business hotel in order to ensure that their business trip or event runs smoothly.
• Use up to 15,000 square feet of meeting space the way it works for our guests and their events. Guest can host a conference, a convention, a presentation or just a large corporate event. Guest can even host a small business meeting.
• Make the space work for events. Guest can do this in numerous ways, including using the various breakout room options available. Guest can hold customized meetings the way it works for their teams.
• Cater events with local and international cuisine. Guest can work with the staff to create a menu that fits their needs, no matter how many people will be in attendance.
• Count on the elegance and beauty of this location. The best meeting spaces are able to impress guest's attendees easily. In addition, the hotel offers all of the audio-visual equipment guest need to put on the demonstrations and presentations required by events.
• The Bangkok business hotel offers guest high speed internet connections, fully functional business centers, meeting and conference rooms, voicemail service, work desks, as well as many other amenities for guest to take advantage of.
• The hotel will also serve as the perfect retreat during traveller's trip and will offer them added amenities such as on-site dining locations, health club and spa to enjoy a variety of treatments and body wraps, as well as great shopping and entertainment facilities. Guest will also be close to a wide array of attractions, including the Jim Thompson House, National Museum, the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha and many other attractions to go sightseeing after a day of hard work.
• Transportation convenience is counted when staying a nights at the hotel. JW Marriott Bangkok Mercedes Benz S-Class limousines are available. Also, onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 441
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Free valet parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Bathroom TV
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- City view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
As our guest at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, we invite you to explore the extensive selection of culinary offerings here at the hotel.
• Marriott Café : The restaurant features a unique concept in casual dining with elaborate breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets as well as superb a la carte specialties.
• New York Steakhouse : The restaurant represents the best of the great American steakhouses, and is open daily for dinner, also offers extensive selection of wines.
• Tsu and Nami : Two Japanese restaurants in one great venue with a Sake and Sushi Bar in-between.
• Man Ho : The Chinese Restaurant features the finest Cantonese and Szechwan specialties, prepared under the close supervision of our Executive Chef.
• Lobby Lounge/Bar : Ideal for a daytime or evening rendezvous, a bit of relaxation, or people-watching. The lobby provides classic cocktails, tasty snacks and soothing live music.
JW's Health Club & Spa is the largest fitness center of any Bangkok hotel.
• JW's Health club provides Cardiovascular machines, Audio-visual entertainment systems, VRII Cybex strength-building equipment, MP3 players, attentive instructor, individual fitness regimes, personal trainer, Aerobics classes, yoga, yogilates, power combat, aqua fitness, jazz dance, pilates, Thai boxing and boxing aerobics.
• The Health Club also features with 11 x 18 meter outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, his and hers changing rooms, sauna, steam and Jacuzzi, Juice Bar serves.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
At JW's Health Club & Spa, guest have access to one of the most amazingly relaxing experiences they can possibly expect.
• Get a body wrap or scrub. Either of these treatments will cleanse your body, removing the toxins from your pores and help to rejuvenate the look of your skin. Take care of your feet and your hands. Try a manicure or pedicure so you look great for your entire trip. Get a footbath. Get eye treatments to help to relax away those wrinkles. You can head to the lap pool for a relaxing way to relieve stress and tension. Explore the steam room or take a dive into the plunge pool. With numerous features to enjoy, guest will find something that fits their needs.
• Take a few “classes in relaxation” with a loved one. Book a couple's massage. Guest will find that there are many types of massages to enjoy. Guest can even sign up for fitness counseling so that when they return home they can keep up with their workout regimen.
• The professionally trained associates at JW’s Health Club & Spa complete the experience in your own personal treatment room with a variety of indulgences to rejuvenate the skin and overall appearance. Our professional spa therapists are specialized in massage techniques as aromatherapy, sports recovery, flight reviver, and more.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa café
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 660 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: THB 214 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: THB 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1800
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.