Please enter your travel dates.
Oceanfront hotel 2 blocks from Lincoln Road
Directly on oceanfront
This Art Deco District hotel is directly on the oceanfront in South Beach, 2 blocks from the convention center and 4 blocks from the Bass Museum of Art.
A courtyard houses an outdoor splash pool, 2 spa tubs, and a poolside bar serving drinks and light fare; Shelborne Beach Resort also offers karaoke in an after-hours club.
City or ocean views
All guestrooms offer premium television channels, wired high-speed Internet access, in-room safes, and views of South Beach or the ocean.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 June 2013 to 1 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
Shelborne South Beach Resort occupies an enviable position in South Beach near trendy shops, restaurants, museums, theater and famous South Beach nightclubs. has two on-site restaurants and guests enjoy continental breakfasts (surcharge) and Happy Hours. Tropical drinks and light fare are also available at the poolside bar.
Covered cabanas are available for near the oceanfront infinity pool and the rooftop fitness center includes free weights.
The hotel offers 8,500 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom for 390 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and pool area (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Continental Breakfast - A continental breakfast (surcharge) is served daily and there are also scheduled Happy Hours in the dining venues.
Vesper American Brasserie - Request a table al fresco, and greet the day with a warm espresso by the sea. As night approaches, Vesper transitions into an elite dining spot, with seating options inside the dark, rustic brasserie or poolside accompanied by salty air and candlelight. American wines and mood music set the scene for a well-rounded dining experience at South Beach's newest hot spot.
Lucy Cantina Royal - Enjoy Lucy's laid-back setting and order up a few fish tacos to match. Stunning views of both the ocean and the Shelborne’s poolside playground go swimmingly with a casual lunch or a sunset dinner. Indulge and stay a while.
The choice is between the best of both worlds with the waters of the Atlantic and the hotel's oceanfront pool. Guests find the perfect private cabana in the sun near the resort’s newly renovated infinity pool. All cabanas are equipped with 32-inch flat screen TV, wireless Internet access, seating area, private bathroom with shower and independent air-conditioning. A unique opportunity for relaxation in seclusion while remaining amidst the action.
During the day, guests of the Shelborne South Beach are invited to relax and enjoy private sunbathing on the secluded Mezzanine Terrace sundeck. The hotel fitness center is located on the Mezzanine level and features state-of-the-art workout equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Due to renovation works, the hotel front gate is blocked off. All guests can enter the hotel through the 18th street side.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)