Visitors to Abbeyleix are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, golf courses, and coffeehouses. There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Abbeyleix
A couple of favorite places to visit are Abbeyleix Heritage House and Abbeyleix Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Heywood Gardens and Irish Fly Fishing and Game Shooting Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Abbeyleix Manor Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Abbeyleix
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Abbeyleix is 32.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F