- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Las Brisas Acapulco
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Private Pool Casita
Shared Pool Casita
Brisas Beach Club
Brisas Special Non Refundable
Master Suite con Jacuzzi
About this area
Located in Acapulco, Las Brisas Acapulco is in a rural area and near the beach. Diana the Huntress and La Quebrada Cliffs are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bahia de Puerto Marques and Condesa Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to El Rollo Acapulco. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Acapulco travel guide
- Icacos Beach - 8 min drive
- El Rollo Acapulco - 9 min drive
- Acapulco Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Playa Pichilingue - 10 min drive
- Condesa Beach - 15 min drive
- Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Las Brisas Acapulco
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 20 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service