Visitors are sure to enjoy all Baldwin has to offer including its hiking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, riverfront, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ludington
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baldwin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and Huron-Manistee National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Shrine of the Pines to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Baldwin. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Red Moose Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for Baldwin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Baldwin is 36.61 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F