Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Reviewed on May 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Belhaven has to offer including the parks and museums. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 47.8 mi (76.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belhaven
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pocosin Lakes National Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Belhaven, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Pungo Paradise - Beautiful Home on Deep Water Pungo Creek, Belhaven is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from central Belhaven. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Washington can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Magnuson Hotel Washington is 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the center of Belhaven. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star motel in Washington can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Washington is located 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the heart of Belhaven. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Plymouth can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and central location.
Dressing for Belhaven
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Belhaven gets about 49.29 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F