Visitors can enjoy all that Bellefontaine has to offer including the monuments, lakeside setting, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sidney
- The closest major airport is in Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellefontaine
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mary Ruttan Park. In the area, you'll also find Mad River Mountain and Zane Shawnee Caverns.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Bellefontaine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Bellefontaine gets about 39.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F