Find Hotels in Kenton, OH
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kenton has to offer including the golf courses, mountain views, and shopping. In Kenton, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hardin County Courthouse, Hardin County Historical Museum, and Veterans Memorial Park Golf Course. You'll also find Indian Lake State Park and Indian Lake in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Hearth Inn & Suites Kenton - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kenton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.80 inches of rain falls on Kenton each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F