Visitors to Binondo are sure to enjoy the Chinatown, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, local tours, and architecture. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, San Agustin Church, and Rizal Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Binondo
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Binondo
The city is notable for its Chinatown and landmarks like Binondo Church and Plaza San Lorenzo Ruiz. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Lucky Chinatown Mall and 168 Mall. In the area, you'll also find SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Binondo. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Red Planet Manila Binondo - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Cruz can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada Manila Central - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santa Cruz can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Rizal Park, located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of the city, and Manila Ocean Park, which is 1.5 mi/2.4 km away.
Dressing for Binondo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Binondo is 81.02 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas March and December are often coldest, averaging 69°F