Visiting Black Hill
Travelers to Black Hill will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Black Hill
A favorite place to visit in the city is Shell Hill. You'll also find Ridley Conservation Park and Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Black Hill, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Mannum Motel is located 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Black Hill. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mannum can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Pretoria Hotel is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Black Hill. This 2.5-star hotel in Mannum features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Mannum Riverside Caravan Park is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Black Hill. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star holiday park in Mannum can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Black Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Black Hill is 14.53 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F