Find Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Mount Pleasant
Those traveling to Mount Pleasant are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights in the area include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House, and Rundle Mall.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 30.4 mi (49 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Pleasant
Places to visit in the larger region include National Motor Museum, Big Rocking Horse, and Eden Valley Lookout. Additionally, you'll find Barrister Block and Whispering Wall in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mount Pleasant, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 97 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Discovery Parks – Barossa Valley is 18 mi (28.9 km) from the center of Mount Pleasant. This 4-star campground in Tanunda features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Sfera's Park Suites & Convention Centre is located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the heart of Mount Pleasant. This 4.5-star hotel in Modbury features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Mount Pleasant. This 4.5-star hotel in Rowland Flat features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Mount Pleasant
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Mount Pleasant gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F