Find Hotels in Tanunda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Tanunda are sure to enjoy the wineries, spas, and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Tanunda
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tanunda
Attractions like Barossa Visitor Centre and Barossa Bowland are fun for everyone, not just kids. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Turkey Flat Vineyards is one place to visit. You'll also find Peter Lehmann and Rolf Binder Wines in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tanunda. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Barossa Bluestone B&B - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Barossa House - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Goat Square Cottages - This 3.5-star cottage features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its high-quality beds and walkable location.
Getting Around Tanunda
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tanunda Station. Tanunda might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tanunda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Tanunda gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tanunda?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tanunda, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tanunda?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tanunda?
What's the best place to stay for families in Tanunda?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Tanunda?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Tanunda?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Chateau Tanunda?
What about the best place to stay near Turkey Flat Vineyards?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Tanunda?
Recent reviews of Tanunda hotels
More trip options
- Tanunda Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tanunda Airports
- Hotels near Popular Tanunda Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tanunda
- More Hotel Options in Tanunda
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Tanunda, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends