Find Hotels in Monarto
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Travelers to Monarto will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 34.7 mi (55.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monarto
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monarto Zoological Park. Additionally, you'll find Murray Bridge Golf Course and Murray Bridge Racecourse in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Monarto, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 45 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- The Manna Of Hahndorf is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Monarto. This 4-star motel in Hahndorf features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- Hahndorf Resort Tourist Park is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the center of Monarto. This 3.5-star campground in Hahndorf features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Bridgeport Hotel is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Monarto. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Murray Bridge can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Monarto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Monarto each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F