Find Hotels in Springton
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Those traveling to Springton are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Springton
Places to visit in the larger region include Eden Valley Lookout, National Motor Museum, and Bethany Wines. In the area, you'll also find Big Rocking Horse and Charles Melton.
As you start planning for your getaway to Springton, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 92 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 1860 Wine Country Cottages is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from central Springton. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cottage in Springton can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Discovery Parks – Barossa Valley is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Springton. This 4-star campground in Tanunda features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Springton. This 4.5-star hotel in Rowland Flat features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Springton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Springton gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F