Find Hotels in Bloomfield, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bloomfield has to offer including the sporting events, festivals, and seafood restaurants. American Lyric Theater, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and Ellis Island are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newark
- The closest major airport is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bloomfield
Notable places to visit in the larger region include American Lyric Theater, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and Ellis Island. In the area, you'll also find Times Square and Broadway.
As you plan your vacation to Bloomfield, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 382 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from central Bloomfield. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Salisbury Hotel is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of Bloomfield. This 3-star hotel in New York features parking, a business center, and concierge services. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- YOTEL New York is 10.6 mi (17 km) from the center of Bloomfield. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Macy's, 11.2 mi/18 km from the city center, and Statue of Liberty, which is 11.2 mi (18 km) away.
Getting Around Bloomfield
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Bloomfield is a breeze. Head to Grove Street Station to catch metro. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bloomfield Ave Station, Bloomfield Station, or Bloomfield Watsessing Ave Station.
Dressing for Bloomfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 49.02 inches of rain falls on Bloomfield each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bloomfield?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bloomfield, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bloomfield?
What are some hotels with pools in Bloomfield?
Recent reviews of Bloomfield hotels
More trip options
- Bloomfield Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bloomfield Airports
- Hotels in Bloomfield Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Bloomfield Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bloomfield
- Bloomfield Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Newark
- Other Hotels near Bloomfield, Newark
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends