Visitors to Bordighera are sure to enjoy the spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, art, and bars. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Casino Sanremo, and Monaco Harbour.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Bordighera
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bordighera
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bordighera Port and Mercato Coperto Bordighera. Additionally, in the area you'll find Casino Monte Carlo and Casino Sanremo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bordighera. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gold Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Elisa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a health club, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Hotel del Mare Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Monaco Harbour, 12.8 mi/20.7 km from the city center, and Pont Vieux, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Getting Around Bordighera
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bordighera Station. Bordighera may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bordighera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 20.98 inches of rain falls on Bordighera each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F