Visitors to Sanremo are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, waterfront, and festivals. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Casino Sanremo, and Pont Vieux.
- There are 128 hotels and other accommodations in Sanremo
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 30 mi (48.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanremo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Giardini Regina Elena, Giardini Medaglie D'oro Sanremesi, and Marsaglia Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casino Sanremo and Museum of Palazzo Borea d'Olmo.
In Sanremo, you'll find 128 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Sylva Suite - This guesthouse in Sanremo Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Le Terrazze Appartamenti Vacanze - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free WiFi and free parking.
- Residence dei Due Porti - This 4-star residence features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Casino Monte Carlo, located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Pont Vieux, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Getting Around Sanremo
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sanremo Station. Sanremo might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sanremo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Sanremo each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F