Find Hotels in Botha's Hill
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2020
Visiting Botha's Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Botha's Hill has to offer including its university setting. There are 193 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pietermaritzburg (PZB), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Botha's Hill
Places to visit in the larger region include Phezulu Safari Park, Krantzkloof Nature Reserve, and Giba Gorge Mountain Bike Park. You'll also find Ntshongweni Dam and Inanda Dam in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Botha's Hill, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Eagle Wind Manor is located in the heart of Botha's Hill. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Botha's Hill can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Botha's Hill. This 4-star hotel in Durban features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Durban is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from central Botha's Hill. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Durban can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Botha's Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Botha's Hill each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Botha's Hill?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Botha's Hill, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Botha's Hill?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Kearsney College?
What are some accommodations with pools in Botha's Hill?
Recent reviews of Botha's Hill hotels
More trip options
- Botha's Hill Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Botha's Hill Airports
- Hotels near Popular Botha's Hill Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Botha's Hill
- More Hotel Options in Botha's Hill
- Botha's Hill Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in KwaZulu-Natal
- Other Hotels near Botha's Hill, KwaZulu-Natal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends