Find Hotels in KwaMashu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2020
Visitors to KwaMashu are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World.
- There are 352 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in KwaMashu
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World. You'll also find Mount Edgecombe Country Club and Beachwood Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation to KwaMashu, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 279 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hilton Durban is located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of KwaMashu. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Durban can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and location.
- Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from central KwaMashu. This 4-star hotel in Durban features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Blue Waters Hotel is 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the center of KwaMashu. This 4-star hotel in Durban features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for KwaMashu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- KwaMashu gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 52°F