Find Hotels in Newlands West
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2020
Visiting Newlands West
Travelers to Newlands West will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World.
- There are 330 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newlands West
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World. Additionally, you'll find Palmiet Nature Reserve and Bergtheil Local History Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Newlands West, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 255 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- RJ'S Guesthouse is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Newlands West. Located in Newlands West, this 3.5-star guesthouse features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a balcony.
- Hilton Durban is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the center of Newlands West. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Durban can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and location.
- Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from central Newlands West. This 4-star hotel in Durban features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Newlands West
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Newlands West is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Newlands West?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Newlands West, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Newlands West?
What are some accommodations with pools in Newlands West?
Recent reviews of Newlands West hotels
More trip options
- Newlands West Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Newlands West Airports
- Hotels near Popular Newlands West Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Newlands West
- More Popular Hotels in KwaZulu-Natal
- Other Hotels near Newlands West, KwaZulu-Natal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends