Think of yourself rambling around the streets of your future getaway, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. However, Calhoun Square is one thing you're especially anticipating. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is the moment to mark it off.
Find Your Future Calhoun Square Hotel
Hotels near Calhoun Square
Time travelers will adore Calhoun Square.
Found in the well-known city of Savannah, it is visited and appreciated by people from all over the world.
Looking to rest your head near Calhoun Square? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 28 options to select from, and they're all a short walk away. The Ballastone, Embassy Suites Savannah and Hamilton-Turner Inn are some of the most popular ones.
Would you prefer to spend your precious dollars on sightseeing? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection (0.7 miles away) and the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection (0.3 miles away) are two popular places to remember.
If you're looking for a hotel that's a bit special, you'll come across many upmarket establishments within walking distance. The Gastonian is simply 0.1 miles away, while the Kehoe House can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both of these places are charming and packed with creature comforts.
If you wander around the streets near Calhoun Square, you will soon stumble upon Clary's Cafe. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the sights and sounds. Later on, you should have a meal at 17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant. This dining establishment is also within walking distance. If you're not ready to call it a night, wander over to Crystal Beer Parlor.
Not ready to leave just yet? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Calhoun Square to do in the area:
- Learn about the champions of past times at Great Savannah Races Museum, fun for fans of all ages.
- A local icon and a place of worship for some, Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church is impressive, irrespective of your spiritual beliefs.
- Explore the lives of the people from a bygone era, and discover the many layers of this area's intriguing history when you visit Massie Heritage Center.
- If you appreciate the design features of historic buildings, you should walk through the halls of Flannery O'Connor Childhood Home. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old property.
- To gain a deeper understanding of Jewish life here, take a trip to Mickve Israel Temple.
Expedia's Historic Downtown hotels supply all that you want, so you can be sure to find locations near Calhoun Square you'll enjoy. Historic Downtown was a considerably celebrated destination in the past year, so you will not be by yourself. You can set off with certainty when booking time hits, too: multiple travelers recommended their Historic Downtown hotel. Need help deciding? Get all the secret advice you need.
- We've got it right here if you're in search of room contentment plus spotlessness.
- "Neat, presentable, and prepared to receive you" is how Historic Downtown hotel rooms function.
- Fitting for such a magnificent feature, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Calhoun Square is wonderful.
As you can see, it's understandable why Historic Downtown suites saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to our excellent catalogue of hotels near Calhoun Square, we see your prized site in your future.
Historic Downtown Interesting Facts and Figures
With Calhoun Square crossed off your list, there are still further activities to do in Historic Downtown.
- Until recently, Historic Downtown tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing numbers of bookings mean now is a good moment to book.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of the area's museums.
- Historic Downtown also knows a thing or two about specialized treatment after some time spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some all-new scrapbook photos. Planning a getaway to Historic Downtown is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Calhoun Square from Expedia. Reserve now!