Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Was ok-- shower curtain had mildew on it!! Bathroom smelled of smoke when fan/ventilator was running! Gentleman next to us sat outside smoking talking on his phone. When I asked for smoke free-room---- I would hope that it isn't next to a person that smokes.
It was a bit pricey but overall great experience. I would stay there again if im in the area
Clean, safe and comfortable. What more could you ask for at a bargain price. The only issue was the water pipes had been worked on and the dirt had not been cleared from Line. After our surprise, we just let the water run and the dirt eventually flushed out. The lady at the front desk was very helpful. ...
Disappointed in "breakfast " my husband is diabetic and everything there he could not eat. Breads and donuts, biscuits and gravy, dry cereal no fresh fruit or eggs, bacon , sausage
Check-in staff was pleasant and courteous. Room was clean and it was quiet. There is Cracker Barrel next door. I had to produce my driver license at check-in, not a problem, however, when I mentioned we were from Canada the young lady smiled and asked me how to spell that. I said CA. to give a hint ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cartersville hotel! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Northwest Georgia escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Cartersville. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Cartersville accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Northwest Georgia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Cartersville has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northwest Georgia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Cartersville is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?