Find Hotels in Chapmanville, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Chapmanville though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, shopping, and mountain views.
- You'll find 8 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Logan
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 35.8 mi (57.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chapmanville
Places to visit in the larger region include Chief Logan State Park, Logan County Courthouse, and Riverview Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chief Logan Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Chapmanville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Chapmanville gets about 46.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F