Find Hotels in Hurricane, WV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Travelers to Hurricane will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and quaint setting.
- You'll find 42 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charleston
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 21 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hurricane
Places to visit in the larger region include Nitro City Park, Ridenour Memorial Park, and Scarlet Oaks Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Southridge Center and Huntington Mall in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hurricane. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Winfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Winfield - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hurricane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.02 inches of rain falls on Hurricane each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hurricane?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hurricane, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hurricane?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hurricane?
What's the best place to stay for families in Hurricane?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Hurricane?
Recent reviews of Hurricane hotels
More trip options
- Hurricane Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hurricane Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hurricane Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hurricane
- More Hotel Options in Hurricane
- More Popular Hotels in Charleston
- Other Hotels near Hurricane, Charleston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends