Visitors to Logan are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, mountain views, and riverfront.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Logan
- The closest major airport is in Pikeville, KY (PVL-Pike County - Hatcher Field), 37.2 mi (59.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Logan
Favorite places to visit in the city include Chief Logan State Park, Riverview Country Club, and Logan County Courthouse. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Coal House and Williamson Memorial Fieldhouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Logan. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Logan - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Logan Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Logan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Logan is 46.38 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F