Find Hotels in Chatsworth, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Chatsworth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Six Flags Magic Mountain, J. Paul Getty Museum, and Universal Studios Hollywood®.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chatsworth
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Six Flags Magic Mountain, J. Paul Getty Museum, and Universal Studios Hollywood®. In the area, you'll also find Warner Brothers Studio and Hollywood Sign.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Chatsworth - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Hollywood Bowl, 19.6 mi/31.5 km from the heart of the city, and NBC Studios, which is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away.
Getting Around Chatsworth
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Chatsworth Transportation Center. Chatsworth might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Chatsworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chatsworth is 12.44 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Chatsworth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chatsworth, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chatsworth?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Chatsworth?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Chatsworth?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Chatsworth?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Chatsworth?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Chatsworth?
Recent reviews of Chatsworth hotels
More trip options
- Chatsworth Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chatsworth Airports
- Hotels in Chatsworth Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Chatsworth Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chatsworth
- More Hotel Options in Chatsworth
- Chatsworth Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Other Hotels near Chatsworth, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends