Consider yourself on your perfect getaway: you perhaps picture yourself walking through the avenues, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful nature all around you. Still, there is one feature you have been especially looking forward to: Chinzan-so Garden. The time has arrived to get yourself there.
Lodging Nearby Chinzan-so Garden
Hotels near Chinzan-so Garden
It is undeniable that time spent in nature contributes to health and well-being. So, if you feel run down, a trip to Chinzan-so Garden might be exactly what you need.
This destination is just one of many treasures that Tokyo, the nation's capital city, offers travelers.
Find a hotel you like a short distance away. There are 85 within 2 miles of Chinzan-so Garden. Try the Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo, just 0.1 miles away, the RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo, 0.2 miles away, or the Hotel Hanabi, 2 miles away.
If you're feeling shattered from traveling and in need of someplace inexpensive but comfortable to lay your head, then there are numerous budget hotels close by. The APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Ekimae and the Sunshine City Prince Hotel Ikebukuro Tokyo are both popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
Make your trip even more fantastic by booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. Impressive amenities await at the Otsuka City Hotel and the Flexstay Inn Iidabashi. These establishments are an easy distance of 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Chinzan-so Garden is adjacent to some shops and local eateries where exhausted sightseers can take a break after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a seat with a view, get a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at 野菜倶楽部 oto no ha Café （オトノハカフェ）. After that, head to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table at カジュアルダイニング ザ・ビストロ／ホテル椿山荘東京 and try something you've never had before. Want to cap the night with a tasty spirit? You won't have to travel too far to find Cafe VG.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Catch sight of a diverse range of delicate, aromatic flowers at Chinzan-sō. The showcases are a sight to behold.
- Behind the garden gate of Imperial Palace Area, you'll be able to delight in the glorious fragrance of the flower beds and savor a moment of peace and serenity.
- Sit on the grass and watch as the day passes by, play with the young ones and leisurely admire the beauty of nature at Yasuda Garden.
- Take a casual walk on the grounds of Inokashira-kōen. Spend time outdoors and take a big gulp of the fresh, invigorating air.
- As you explore, remember to visit and admire St. Mary's Cathedral, the most significant Catholic church in this area.
Tourists visiting Chinzan-so Garden commonly take advantage of the light rail. Takadanobaba Station is the nearest station and is only 1 mile away.
Expedia's database of rooms in Bunkyo supplies everything you need, so you can be certain to have options near Chinzan-so Garden you'll fall in love with. Bunkyo welcomed more than a few arrivals in the recent year, so get searching. When booking time arrives, roam confidently: newcomers of all kinds would propose their Bunkyo hotel to a buddy. You're just a few clicks away from all the secret pointers you need.
- The guest service at lodging around Chinzan-so Garden will be wonderful which is appropriate for such a fine landmark.
- Discover that accommodation in Bunkyo are always quick to greet you with neat and clean rooms.
- In search of suites that are relaxing in addition to clean and neat? We have it here.
It's easy to see why rooms close to Bunkyo got more visitors in the past year than the year before that. You can stay right next door with our big selection of hotels near Chinzan-so Garden.
Learn About Bunkyo
After you've checked Chinzan-so Garden off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Bunkyo.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to look for necessities and appreciate a delicious meal of its regional fare.
- Bunkyo also knows a thing or two about hospitality after an afternoon spent on its ample pastimes.
- Bunkyo is beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some new photo opportunities. Planning a vacation to Bunkyo is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Chinzan-so Garden from Expedia. Book today!